Kimonos - J88364A6
Leto Favorites - 4KJF5I69
Tattoo Back Series - V1RVQJXU
Necklaces - C48NUK99
Bracelets - M8O7X173
Earrings - AE49N923
Rings - K7EQNFYX
Socks - 312B7ZE8
Seamless Bralettes Only - 4KM18XT5
Scarves - 1SKP3B9I
Beanies - O704E6L3
Mittens & Armwarmers - 50A0S013
1. Check Sync All Fields when SyncLogic creates new products.
2. Disable "Price"
3. Disable "Online Store Visibility Sync"
4. Disable "Compare at Price"
By disabling "Price" when products import, you will have OUR suggested MSRP. You may want to change it to your prices. YOUR prices will not be overridden by our prices when we do updates.
By disabling "Online Store Visibility Sync" All new products will be initially in "Draft" making it not visible. You can make your price adjustments and changes before making it visible for your customers.
Scroll down to Vendor Preferences and put a percentage of the price you want to charge relative to our MSRP. Leaving it blank will leave unaffected. Common percentages are 110% or 120% which is a little over our MSRP.
Click "Save" at the very bottom.
Click "Subscribe to Connection" in the upper right hand corner.
Enter the connection code for the collection you want to feature in your store. EG "5R15M8UJ" for Bralettes
-Under "Matching Strategy" click "Match products with handle on accepted connection"
-Under "Create Products" click "Create new products when one is not found with your selected matching strategy"
-Under "Unlink Behavior" click "Unpublish Product"
-Next to "Price Transformations", click "optional" and go to "Field Mappings"
-Click "Compare At Price (source shop) mapped to Price (this shop)" - This is IMPORTANT! - So your customers don't buy the item at the wholesale price. You can make any price adjustment after they are imported.
2. Provide us with instructions on what your customer should do in the case of returns or inquiries. We will put that information on your packing slip.
3. An invoice will be sent to you to provide payment for the item at wholesale costs via Shopify.
4. Tracking information will be provided. It is your responsibility to provide that to your customer.
5. Keep selling!
6. Any questions... feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We are excited to begin our partnership!